We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
Dance your way to a better version of yourself
There is a change of reality in the air. Do you feel it too? We are not just on the edge, we are already over the edge and falling! We're living in a pretty wild reality.
ZeroOne is a movement meditation to achieve collective and individual evolution. It combines wildness and love of life through the body. With complete emptiness and freedom of consciousness, it awakens anything that is not fully alive or free in the process and integrates it back into the full experience of self.
By some wild grace I found the core vision for ZeroOne via a lesson at school that I never forgot, melded with my passion for altered states and understanding this reality we live in. I bring a deep commitment to the synthesis of radical awakening and artistic expression through movement practice, and a devotion to embodied experience as a 24/7 discipline. I have also learnt the hard way that movement alone is not enough; that we need to speak the truth in words too. So be it.
Adam knew from a very early age that he longed to be a pilgrim, had his first glimpse of the truth aged 17, and set out to find his feet a year later. With nearly 40 years experience in meditation and embodiment practices, he focussed deeply upon the 5Rhythms from 1991-2019, training with Gabrielle Roth to teach her work and building a world-wide reputation for powerfully transformative workshops. Having understood the profound symbolism of Euler’s Identity — arguably the keystone of mathematics — his work is now coming of age, integrating its meaning into an understanding of human nature and thereby bridging the worlds of science and spirituality with personal and collective evolution.
These are wild times.
We’re not just on the edge, we’re off the edge and falling.
We are being called, cajoled and catapulted into new ways of being that require us to let go of our fixed ideas of what we thought we knew. We can sense it. There’s something going on. We need to change, radically, and even if we don’t know how to, it’s happening. There’s a shift in consciousness taking place that is profound, far reaching, beyond any one of us, and involving all of us.
There’s no way through without the grief.
There’s no way through without each other.
None of this is easy, but it can be beautiful, in a heartbreaking way.
Our hearts are meant to break open.
Let’s open up together, willing to fall into the whirlpool of evolution that this wild earth does so well. Willing to be moved by life. Willing to speak the truth. Willing to stand up and be the change.
"Adam will make you go deep, no matter how much you rebel and resist yourselves. Fly down the rabbit hole, rip off all your masks, expose yourself to the core, cry, stomp, laugh, express yourself loud and powerful, rise like a phoenix from the ashes. Adam is a great guide on this journey. A wonderful, believable, honest, inspiring and enriching person who will share with you everything he has been through himself."
See you on the dance floor!
14 - 16 October in Prague
(FRI 19-21.30, SAT 11-18, SUN 11-17)
The earlier you sign up, the better price you get.
Additional discounts cannot be applied to the early bird price.
ULITA - DDM
Na Balkane 2866/17a, Prague 3
CONTACT Maitrea Team
+420 725 783 506
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.
About MAITREA - the organizer
Welcome to Prague, the most beautiful city of Europe
MAITREA was founded in 2006. It aims to provide space for those who feel the need for personal development and self-realization. It’s pleasure for us that you decided to visit the workshop here, in Prague. We hope that, you’ll get a lot of great experience, and have a great time here.
Let’s introduce our projects:
- House of Personal Development - Space for experiential seminars, workshops and massages
- Vegetarian restaurant - Beautifully designed restaurant with delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw food
- Publishing house - Books, documentary films and audio soundtracks focused on personal development
- Kindergarten - Harmonious development of a pre-school aged child based on R. Steiner’s principals
- AVALOKA – school of martial arts - The school of Japanesse martial arts, zen meditation, calligraphy and other arts
- Magazine Online - magazine full of interviews of our workshop teachers