We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
Come ready to plunge deep.
Come for gifts to charge your life with magic.
You’ll learn practical techniques to bring energy, guidance and healing from a deeper reality into everyday life. You’ll discover how to project consciousness safely beyond the body, how to open gates between the worlds – and how to close them when necessary.
You’ll learn how to travel, wide awake and dreaming, to true cities of the imagination, and other places of instruction, adventure and healing in nonordinary reality, and how to read the signs of everyday life as a set of dream symbols.
You’ll be invited to meet your counterparts in other realities, and rise to the knowledge of the Higher Self at the hub of the many aspects of your multidimensional self. In short, this program is an invitation to become a full citizen of the multidimensional universe.
When strangers ask me what I do, I often respond, “I am a storyteller and I help people to find and live their bigger and braver stories, and tell them really well.”
Robert Moss describes himself as a dream teacher, on a path for which there has been no career track in our culture. He is the creator of Active Dreaming, an original synthesis of dreamwork and shamanism.
Born in Australia, he survived three near-death experiences in childhood. He leads popular seminars all over the world, including a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming. A former lecturer in ancient history at the Australian National University, he is a best-selling novelist, journalist and independent scholar. He has published twelve books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination.
Over the past 20 years, he has led seminars at the Esalen Institute, Kripalu, the Omega Institute, the New York Open Center, Bastyr University, John F. Kennedy University, Meriter Hospital, and many other centers and institutions. He has taught depth workshops in Active Dreaming in the UK, Australia, Canada, Costa Rica, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Romania, Brazil and Austria and leads a three-year training for teachers of Active Dreaming. He hosts the “”Way of the Dreamer”” radio show at www.healthylife.net.
He has appeared on many TV and radio shows, ranging from Charlie Rose and the Today show to Coast to Coast and the Diane Rehm show on NPR. His articles on dreaming have been published in media ranging from Parade to Shaman’s Drum. Moss was a keynote speaker at the IASD world conference in Chicago in June 2009. He was keynote presenter at the East Coast conference of the Institute of Transpersonal Studies in October 2009 and the keynote speaker at the A.R.E.’s Easter conference in 2010. His books have been published in more than 20 foreign languages.
Workshops and Trainings in Prague
29 EUR if paid after 8.11.Sign Up
Meeting and Dreaming with the Ancestors – Evening webinar
We may not want to think about our ancestors, but our ancestors are thinking about us. We are connected to the ancestors of our biological families, and their templates may control our habits and behaviors unless we recognize and break the mold.
We are connected to the ancestors of the land where we live. We want to open and cherish soul connections to wise ancestors and departed loved ones, but for these relations to prosper we must start by clearing unhealthy legacies and energy attachments.
We have other ancestral connections, with members of our spiritual families beyond place and time.
You will learn:
- Healing and forgiveness are always available across the apparent barrier of death.
- The three reasons why contact with the deceased is not weird or unusual, especially in dreams
- How to call in authentic guides and spiritual allies for help in ancestral healing.
- How to enter into timely and helpful communication with the departed and learn first-hand about conditions on the Other Side
- How departed friends or ancestors may come to play the role of personal angels, passing on life-helping counsel and psychic information.
- How to give help when the departed need help from us, because they are lost or confused, mired in old addictions and attachments – or do not even realize that they have died.
475 EUR if paid after 10.11.Sign Up
Dream teacher - module II – Advanced training to become a Dream teacher
13. – 15.11.2020
PREREQUISITE: Completion of Dream Teacher Training Level 1 Module 1. Prior completion of a depth (2-day or longer) workshop or online course with Robert, or preparation with an approved teacher of Active Dreaming.
This exciting and vitally important program provides intensive training in the practice and teaching of the core techniques of Active Dreaming, including:
- Opening and maintaining sacred space
- Creating and leading dream circles
- Raising group energy
- Dream journaling
- Dream sharing and the Lightning Dreamwork Process
- Dream re-entry and tracking
- Working with early warning and precognitive dreams
- Working with dreams of the departed
- Dreaming with spiritual guides
- Healing through dreams
- Creative dreamplay – drawing, writing, storytelling, performance from dreams
- Ethics and responsibilities of Dream Teachers
We find many creative and challenging ways to build leadership and communications abilities;. We prepare students at this level to teach the basic series of Dream School classes as well as to initiate and lead Active Dreaming circles, integrate Active Dreaming techniques with their existing practice, and introduce Active Dreaming processes to many different community, corporate and educational environments.
You will recieve unique link for the zoom training after we recieve the payment. To keep the group safe we always contact with specific info only those, who are dedicated to fully attend in the event.
About MAITREA - the organizer
Welcome to Prague, the most beautiful city of Europe
MAITREA was founded in 2006. It aims to provide space for those who feel the need for personal development and self-realization. It’s pleasure for us that you decided to visit the workshop here, in Prague. We hope that, you’ll get a lot of great experience, and have a great time here.
Let’s introduce our projects:
- House of Personal Development - Space for experiential seminars, workshops and massages
- Vegetarian restaurant - Beautifully designed restaurant with delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw food
- Publishing house - Books, documentary films and audio soundtracks focused on personal development
- Kindergarten - Harmonious development of a pre-school aged child based on R. Steiner’s principals
- AVALOKA – school of martial arts - The school of Japanesse martial arts, zen meditation, calligraphy and other arts
- Magazine Online - magazine full of interviews of our workshop teachers
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.