We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
Become a Guide to the world of dreams!
Wed-Sat: 10AM - 7PM, Sun: 10AM - 4PM
MAITREA, Týnská ulička 6, Praha 1
Restore the forgotten art of dreaming that we humans have always possessed. This adventure will prove to you that the world of dreams is a real world from which you can bring gifts, information and knowledge and thereby magically change your daily life.
The teacher of dreaming can use the healing potential of the method creatively for the good of other individuals and entire communities.
Get the Dream Teacher Certificate - Level 1
The training covers a wide range of knowledge about dreaming, adepts go deep and are quite often faced with strong challenges. It is progressed through the different levels; in each of them participants will also receive detailed instructions for further home practice. The training also includes time management, communication, storytelling and strengthening our ability to lead others.
You will learn how to help other people heal their personal relationships and revive their work performance. One of the important moments is also learning how to honor the Sacred Intention of others and how to travel between worlds.
Training will be held in English with translation to Czech.
Who is the training for?
The students and graduates of the Dream Teacher training come from a variety of backgrounds; you will find artists, musicians, entrepreneurs, producers and writers as well as therapists, health professionals and workers in education or social services. Some of the graduates of this training continue as lecturers at the School of Dreaming, others fully bring the techniques of Active Dreaming into their daily lives or into their already existing practice.
What unites them all is the love of dreaming and the deep desire to help others to open up their own gift of healing, creativity and a deeper understanding of themselves and other worlds, which will become more easily accessible through active dreaming.
Content of the training
Opening and maintaining the Sacred Space
Creating and leading the Dream Circle
Keeping a Dream Diary
Re-entering the Dream
Working with Warning and Predictive Dreams
- Dreaming with the help of guides from the spiritual world
- Creative Dream Games
Developing the skills of a group leader
Communication, improvisation, storytelling
Ethics and responsibility of the Dream Teacher
Author, brilliant storyteller and enthusiastic guide to Active Dreaming - an original synthesis of shamanism and modern dream work. Born in Australia, he had three near-death experiences as a child. He runs seminars around the world, is a leader of the three-year education for Active Dreaming teachers and the online dream school. He sees working with dreams and dreaming as a way to awaken. Awakening into the richness of our life's possibilities.
Robert Moss is the author of many books on dreaming, shamanism and imagination. Several of them have also been published in Czech by Maitrea.
Date, Price, Application
The Dream Teacher
Wed – Sat: 10am–7pm, Sun: 10am–4pm
Maitrea, Prague, Czech Republic
sign early to get better price
880EUR - until 30th July
1040EUR - base price
Contact Michaela for signing in or more info:
MAITREA - the organizer
Welcome to Prague, the most beautiful city of Europe
MAITREA was founded in 2006. It aims to provide space for those who feel the need for personal development and self-realization. It’s pleasure for us that you decided to visit the workshop here, in Prague. We hope that, you’ll get a lot of great experience, and have a great time here.
Let’s introduce our projects:
- House of Personal Development - Space for experiential seminars, workshops and massages
- Vegetarian restaurant - Beautifully designed restaurant with delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw food
- Publishing house - Books, documentary films and audio soundtracks focused on personal development
- Kindergarten - Harmonious development of a pre-school aged child based on R. Steiner’s principals
- AVALOKA – school of martial arts - The school of Japanesse martial arts, zen meditation, calligraphy and other arts
- Magazine Online - magazine full of interviews of our workshop teachers
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.