We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
Pop your bubble!
Do you love the moments when the bubble pops and you feel that you are really alive? It's like life opens its arms and offers you a hug. Everything is suddenly present, intimate... and it's in that fragility that you see, hear and know.
YOU ARE HERE AND NOW... being with yourself and part of everything around you at the same time.
Don't miss a meeting with world-renowned 5Rhythms dance teacher and experienced bodywork therapist Erik Iversen!
SOMATOMY TRAINING 2023 IN PRAGUE
ORIGINAL FUSION OF DANCE AND BODYWORK TECHNIQUES,
IT'S SOMATOMY TRAINING!
- three modules led by a world-renowned 5Rhythms teacher and bodywork therapist
- individual approach thanks to small group work (max. 25 people)
- techniques of conscious movement, breath and touch
- the familiar and safe environment of the MAITREA House
- understanding of how our body works
All three parts of the training fall under 5Rythms waves.
If we are not in touch with our own body, we lack energy, vibrancy and the only one running at full speed is our mind full of disturbing thoughts based on fear. This state of disconnection from the body's perception can lead to withdrawal, taking unnatural positions (slouching, leaning...), reduced breathing capacity, blockage of the flow of life energy, or inertia.
All seminars take place in the premises of the MAITREA, Prague, Czech republic.
Seminars are held in English and translated into Czech.
This training is the basic stage of Somatomy's work.
After completing 2 modules you will receive the Somatomy Full Body Presence Certificate.
The common thread in all 3 modules is BALANCE: including 5Rhythms, shapes and patterns, touch, self-awareness.
This training is the basic stage of SOMATOMY's work.
After completing 2 modules you will recieve the Somatomy Practitioner Certificate.
Who is the training for?
- for all those who have danced with Erik and know his work
- for dancers of 5Rhythms and other conscious dance movements
- for fans of conscious movement
- for body therapists, breathworkers and similarly oriented therapists
- for instructors of yoga, tai-chi and related approaches
- for lovers of living in playful presence
- for anyone who wants to acquire healthy movement habits and understand body language
Individual sessions with Erik - Rolfing and the Heller Method
Start times of the 90-minute session: 10:00, 12:00, 14:30, 16:30
Place: the MAITREA, Týnská ulička 6
DATES TO BE SPECIFIED!
If you are interested in booking, please email email@example.com
These methods significantly improve and change a person's physical structure, posture and body movement. During the therapy, muscle tension and stiffness are released. Pain or discomfort in the physical body is a warning sign suggesting that we can change something in our lives for the better.
ROLFING is a method that very effectively and sensitively changes the habitual stereotypes of body movement, so that warning signals are no longer needed and the pain disappears. When the body returns to balance, the load on the joints and soft tissues is reduced. People naturally assume a relaxed, upright posture after completing Rolfing and gain greater flexibility and ease of movement.
HELLER THERAPY is based on the theory that ligaments and tendons lose cohesion when stressed. Through the special methods of this therapy, muscle tension and stiffness are released, washing away the problems that caused them.
Heller Therapy / Rolftherapy helps with:
Chronic headaches * Chronic spinal and back pain * Post-traumatic conditions * Ineffective posture * Muscle tension * Neck stiffness * Limited mobility * Insomnia * Emotional stress * Body stiffness from long hours at the computer * And many other problems.
Sessions are in English, but if you need a translation you can bring an interpreter.
"When a client comes to me, I'm excited because I know it's someone who feels responsible for their transformation and is ready to discover the way they think and perceive themselves and their body. Through my hands, which have been touching others on a deep level for over 30 years, I speak to my clients' bones, fascia, ligaments, energy, emotional anatomy and muscle memory."
Open the gate to full awareness of your body!
Three Module Package - Comprehensive Three Module Training
The separate modules - Presence, Agility, Creativity are loosely linked and can be taken separately.
(additional discount codes cannot be applied to early bird prices and early bird packages)
MAITREA - the organizer
Welcome to Prague, the most beautiful city of Europe
MAITREA was founded in 2006. It aims to provide space for those who feel the need for personal development and self-realization. It’s pleasure for us that you decided to visit the workshop here, in Prague. We hope that, you’ll get a lot of great experience, and have a great time here.
Let’s introduce our projects:
- House of Personal Development - Space for experiential seminars, workshops and massages
- Vegetarian restaurant - Beautifully designed restaurant with delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw food
- Publishing house - Books, documentary films and audio soundtracks focused on personal development
What type of cloth should I wear?
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Is there any refreshments available?
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
Is accommodation available in Maitrea?
Unfortunately we do not have any accommodation capacity in our building. We recommend Airbnb or this nice and cosy accommodation in a nearby monastery.
Where can I park my car?
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
How can I get to Maitrea?
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.