We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
Pop your bubble!
Do you love the moments when the bubble pops and you feel that you are really alive? It's like life opens its arms and offers you a hug. Everything is suddenly present, intimate... and it's in that fragility that you see, hear and know.
YOU ARE HERE AND NOW...being with yourself and part of everything around you at the same time.
Don't miss a meeting with world-renowned 5Rhythms dance teacher and experienced bodywork therapist Erik Iversen!
SOMATOMY TRAINING 2023 in Prague!
After the huge success of the first two Somatomy runs, we are re-opening the two-module training in 2023!
THE ORIGINAL FUSION OF DANCE AND BODYWORK TECHNIQUES, THAT'S SOMATOMA TRAINING
- two modules led by a world-renowned 5Rhythms teacher and bodywork therapist
- individual approach thanks to small group work (max. 25 people)
- techniques of conscious movement, breath and touch
- the familiar and safe environment of the MAITREA House
- understanding of how our body works
- interpreting from English into Czech
- certificate of completion
Comprehensive ongoing practice over 5 months
- Creation of groups of participants - opportunity for practice and sharing between Module 1 and Module 2
- the possibility of an individual online meeting with Erik at a discounted price
- a recording of the Somatoma online introductory workshop worth 500 CZK
- 1 x monthly mailing from Erik with inspiration for daily practice
- 2 x online evening meetings with Erik (dates to be specified after the 1st module)
What does Somatomy teach you?
If we are not in touch with our own body, we lack energy, vibrancy and the only one running at full speed is our mind full of disturbing thoughts based on fear. This state of disconnection from the body's perception can lead to withdrawal, taking unnatural positions (slouching, leaning...), reduced breathing capacity, blockage of the flow of life energy, or inertia.
The moment the body and mind are in harmony, we feel lightness and flow.
It is as if we are dancing and know all the dance steps.
23rd -26th February 2023
MAITREA, Tynska street 6
Prague, Czech Republic
28th September -1st October 2023
MAITREA, Tynska street 6
Prague, Czech Republic
Who is the training for?
- for all those who have danced with Erik and know his work
- for dancers of 5Rhythms and other conscious dance movements
- for fans of conscious movement
- for body therapists, breathworkers and similarly oriented therapists
- for instructors of yoga, tai-chi and related approaches
- for lovers of living in playful presence
- for anyone who wants to acquire healthy movement habits and understand body language
This training is the basic stage of Somatoma's work.
Upon completion, you will receive a Somatomy Practitioner Certificate.
Somatomy training 2023 in PRAGUE
Date, Price, Sign in
Dates and time:
1st module: 23rd -26th February 2023
2nd module: 28th September -1st October 2023
sign early to get better price!
885 EUR (early bird) - last spots available
995 EUR - until 30th September
1 120 EUR - base price
About MAITREA - the organizer
Welcome to Prague, the most beautiful city of Europe
MAITREA was founded in 2006. It aims to provide space for those who feel the need for personal development and self-realization. It’s pleasure for us that you decided to visit the workshop here, in Prague. We hope that, you’ll get a lot of great experience, and have a great time here.
Let’s introduce our projects:
- House of Personal Development - Space for experiential seminars, workshops and massages
- Vegetarian restaurant - Beautifully designed restaurant with delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw food
- Publishing house - Books, documentary films and audio soundtracks focused on personal development
- Kindergarten - Harmonious development of a pre-school aged child based on R. Steiner’s principals
- AVALOKA – school of martial arts - The school of Japanesse martial arts, zen meditation, calligraphy and other arts
- Magazine Online - magazine full of interviews of our workshop teachers
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.