We recommend that you take a bottle of water that can be closed, a notebook and a pen. You can also bring coloured pencils if you want. Usually you don't need anything else.
5-day BodyTalk™ system training
8th–12th November 2023
MAITREA, Týnská ulička 6, Prague 1
Currently, the general approach to modern health care is undergoing a radical change. There is a paradigm shift afoot in our understanding of dis-ease and how and why it manifests in the human living system. The body has an innate ability to heal itself; however, this ability is hindered by many factors such as physical, emotional, mental, biochemical, and environmental stressors.
The BodyTalk System™ operates out of this new scientific understanding; blending quantum physics with ancient philosophical knowledge to assist the body in remembering how to heal itself.
Fundamentals works with the whole person and their whole story.
BodyTalk™ Fundamentals Training
The BodyTalk System™ looks deeper than common symptoms. The innovative yet simple techniques taught in this Fundamentals course are designed to effectively reveal the "root causes" of a wide variety of health conditions.
- The Scientific Basis of BodyTalk
- Consciousness Based Health Care
- Consciousness Localized as Innate Wisdom
- The Zone
- Principles of Muscular Biofeedback
- Priority and the Sequence of Healing
- The Tapping Procedure and BodyTalk Exploring Procedures
- Breathing Principles
- Development of Practitioner Skills
- Balancing the body basics: The Brain, Hydration of cells, Scars
- Addressing environmental imbalances
- Working with energy faults and communication blocks within the brain
- Balancing Techniques for the organs, endocrines and body parts
- Addressing energy blockages within chakras and meridians
- Working with cellular damage from vaccinations and trauma
- Supporting the body as it deals with viruses, infections, parasites, food intolerances, allergies and toxins
- Balancing past and present emotional blockages, including active memories, phobias and fears
- Addressing blockages within the lymphatic system
- Balancing blockages in the circulation of lymph, blood and nerves
- Balancing blockages in the bodies tissues and musculoskeletal system using the reciprocals concepts
- Emergency BodyTalk procedure; Fast Aid
The course is taught with a mixture of lecture, demonstrations and practical hands on experience. You will learn how to do BodyTalk Sessions and you can use the techniques right away after class with friends, family or clients on a student basis. To become a certified practitioner, you will need to pass a Certification Exam after completing the pre-requisites for this.
Fundamentals is the foundation of the entire BodyTalk system and requires further home study after class to fully memorise and gain experience with the material. The recommended minimum time is 6 months, but you can fit it into your own schedule and circumstances exactly as you wish.
Note for students: The BodyTalk techniques taught in this course do not replace medical or other treatment or advice.
Your health is your own responsibility. If you are currently receiving medical or other related treatments or if you are in some way concerned about your ability to participate in the course, or have specific requirements, please contact Maitrea or Charlotte in advance, before finalising your booking and payment.
Course price includes:
- online manual BodyTalk Fundamentals in English (336 pages)
- Printed materials for use in the classroom.
The course is translated from Czech to English.
Previous experience with the BodyTalk system is not a requirement.
About the teacher
Charlotte is originally from Denmark. She lives in the UK where she runs her practice. She provides individual and family therapy, working with people and animals. Charlotte came across the BodyTalk™ System healing method 20 years ago and became so intrigued that she decided to follow this path of holistic medicine. She is a certified therapist and trainer of the BodyTalk System. In 2011 she received the International BodyTalk Association IBA award for the most students in the previous 2 years. In 2013, she received the BodyTalk Access Trainer High Achiever award.
"It brings me joy to witness the transformation of people of all ages.
Changes occur on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level."
Login to BodyTalk™Fundamentals training
8th - 12th November 2023
(Wednesday - Sunday) 9am - 6pm
MAITREA, Týnská street 6, Prague 1
This 5-day course will be run in an intensive small group setting with a maximum of 22 participants. The interpreter from English to Czech will be Alice Najmanová (BodyTalk therapist and BodyTalk Access teacher).
It is convenient to wear a comfortable clothing in which you feel good. You can change on site (especially for dance and movement focused seminars.) There are blankets available on site. You can also use the shower if necessary (can be found on the same floor as the seminar rooms).
Small snacks (biscuits, muesli bars, etc.) can be bought on site. Coffee, tea and filtered tap water are available. We take drinks in the seminar rooms only in closed bottles. An adjoining kitchen is designed for consuming refreshments. We recommend to bring your water or tea in a plastic bottle or thermos. If you forget about that, you can buy bottled water on the spot.
For lunch or dinner you can go to our vegetarian restaurant MAITREA. We recommend booking your seat at the phone number: +420 221 711 631 (11.30 am - 11 pm). If booking for a larger group, count with the so-called GROUP OFFER, where there is a choice of about 6 meals, and you will not be waiting for a long time. Reservation is reserved for you only 15 minutes from the agreed time.
Other alternatives: Country life (www.countrylife.cz), BEAS DHABA (www.beas-dhaba.cz), GIALLO ROSSA pizzeria (www.giallorossa.cz)
We are surrounded by the blue residential area. Parking (paid) is possible only in the shopping malls Kotva and Palladium, also in the Rudolfinum building (we recommend to leave the car in the P + R parking lot and to reach us by subway). In front of MAITREA, only short stops for getting off and unloading are possible.
- Tram 5, 8, 14 - station Dlouhá třída: Then walk along Dlouhá street direction Old Town Square, turn the fourth lane left and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- Metro A/B (green/yellow) - station Můstek: Then walk along Na můstku street and further into Melantrichova street until you reach to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right.
- Metro A (green line) or tram 17, 18 - station Staroměstská: Then walk along Kaprova street to Old Town Square, pass the Jan Hus statue and walk into Dlouhá street and turn the first lane right and there you are in Týnská ulička.
- From Airport Letiště Václava Havla: Bus 119 to Nádraží Vokovice (green line) metro station, then earlier mentioned Metro Můstek (green line) station or Staroměstská (green line) station. Or you can take a taxi.
- From Florenc Bus station: Metro station Florenc to earlier mentioned Metro station Můstek.
- From Hlavní nádraží train station: Metro station Hlavní nádraží (red line) to Florenc (yellow line) metro station, then transfer to green line metro and go to Můstek (green/yellow line) metro station.
- Taxi: If you don’t like traveling by public transport, you can also take a taxi. Nonstop customer service is on phone number: 14 014. MAITREA's address is Týnská ulička 6/1064, 110 00 Prague 1.